2. The administrator of personal data contained on the site is WHITE FLOWER SP Z.O.O with headquarters in Dębki. KRS: 0000401668 NIP: 5871697981 REGON: 221561500
3. In the interests of the security of data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their implementation and constantly check their compliance with relevant legal acts – the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and Community law.
4. Personal Data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the law or for the purpose of implementing the contract concluded between the parties.
5. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way: a) by information voluntarily entered in the forms b) by collecting „cookies” [see „cookies” policy].
6. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. the data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the information contact
8. Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
9. The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed them there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his data at any time.